Comeback Campnorth Comeback Campnorth

Nice job

Loved it, awesome art, animation, and great timing (with the June being almost here and whatnot). Great job on this.

MarcyVF responds:

Thank you, we tried to make the text fit the visuals somehow at some places, because this whole song really fitted our situation... :) Thanks.

Circle n' Pentagon Circle n' Pentagon

Lol.

I loled when circle was all like "It's because I havce a large radius, isn't it" to pentagon, and then at the end they were all like "BITTMMAAPP" Comedic genius, my friend.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

I loled

I'm just thinking about if that was someone's talking voice...

ooo - pretty ladie! ooo - pretty ladie!

Decent

The idea was decent, it was executed OK, but the graphics and other aspects were lacking. A menu and music could improve it. Also, add power ups such as a higher bounce and a larger main character, with power downs such as a smaller character and slower mouse movement.
Other than that, I was able to spend a few minutes enjoying it, thank you :D
-KDF

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

Lmao

I think I won! Lol, great game, the physics and collision detection is better than anything I could ever dream about doing! Awesome job!

The Sperminator The Sperminator

Great, but one problem.

It was extremely tough, there was little to no reaction time. You can maybe have the screen wider or have them go slower. I only got to the AK-47, and they were going to fast for me to keep up with.

Chaz responds:

With more practice you'll get better...within half an hour of posting the game a player achieved a massive highscore higher than mine so it's probably just your reactions that need sharpening!

\\Another_Rap_Loop// \\Another_Rap_Loop//

rap done goods!

nice laid back, work is great like it. reminds me of my 10+ year long rap career. done greatly and in worthy of or jajoba 9 out or 10!

BaSeBaLl151 responds:

Lulz.

Fantazy Loop Fantazy Loop

Nice windchimes

electric windchimes is the genius, collective work of 10!

Simple Percussion Phase Simple Percussion Phase

A bit boring

It was just the same thing over and over again, like some other people have previously stated. After about 50 seconds, I completely lost interest. Try adding more and maybe not making it repeat so much, but overall it's better than I can do XD

-KDF

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Uh oh

This is better than I can do, so if this is below the bottom threshold...I'm in trouble...
X/

grin grin

Wow!

That is extremely detailed and realistic! This really makes me wish I could draw like that, it must feel very rewarding X/ Great job on this.