ooo - pretty ladie! ooo - pretty ladie!

Decent

The idea was decent, it was executed OK, but the graphics and other aspects were lacking. A menu and music could improve it. Also, add power ups such as a higher bounce and a larger main character, with power downs such as a smaller character and slower mouse movement.
Other than that, I was able to spend a few minutes enjoying it, thank you :D

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

Lmao

I think I won! Lol, great game, the physics and collision detection is better than anything I could ever dream about doing! Awesome job!

The Sperminator The Sperminator

Great, but one problem.

It was extremely tough, there was little to no reaction time. You can maybe have the screen wider or have them go slower. I only got to the AK-47, and they were going to fast for me to keep up with.

Chaz responds:

With more practice you'll get better...within half an hour of posting the game a player achieved a massive highscore higher than mine so it's probably just your reactions that need sharpening!

Descent II Descent II

Very good.

It was very good, I like the art, and the idea was very good. The thing that annoyed me was waiting for the "Go" to fad out, even though it was a split second, in that second, I couldn't do anything. And while trying levels again over and over, it got unexpectedly annoying. Overall, this was a good game worthy of a 7, with some small problems, such as the go fading out and the ball was a flat color, detail would be nice.

I have just one question, what was the problem that led you guys to resubmit it?

Good job on this, I hope to see more from you two.
-KyleDaFox

PCAE2 PCAE2

Nice!

Simple game, nice art, nice game, original idea, good job. This is terribly underrated as is all of your stuff, including Elfalanche. Good luck with future submissions!

GemCraft GemCraft

My favorite game

I love it to death, this is a great game. The graphics are outstanding, the amount of gameplay is crazy, the gameplay itself is great, the features are amazing, I could play this for hours. I love this game, great job.

Paint Wars Paint Wars

It was ok.

First of all, the intro background were blinding with all of the bright, fluorescent colors, it hurt my eyes to no belief. The scribbling in the menu did not help a bit. The enemy graphics were good but that's the only thing you even basically drew. Also, in easy mode, the 4th or fifth level (the one with 5 boxes) was extremely tough for my drawing incompetence. When you kill an enemy, the shouldn't respawn, it just got frikin' annoying when I could do it without them just running over my shape over and over again. I'd kill them but they'd come back and annoy me even more. Try harder to make it easier on lower levels. My head and eyes hurt from this game, try to use darker, not as defaultish colors. It's a good concept, and I know coding this must have be one hell of a hassle, but try harder on graphics and such.

3/5, 5/10,

Coolio-Niato responds:

How much easiser can I make easy mode?! Ill make sure that nothing ever autospawns after killing but that will be the last update ill do.

It's not that hard XD

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Fantastic

I LOVE this game. I'm going to be playing this for a while. I enjoy RPGs and this one is no exception. Words cannot explain how amazing this game is. The graphics are amazing, I know how much effort went into the coding, great job, both of you. I'm suprised this didn't get a perfect 5. I never expected that flash could do something as great as games that could actually put on cds and sold as computer games.

This is flawless, FANTASTIC job,

The Nutcracker The Nutcracker

Instant Classic

I have a feeling that people will be playing this for a while now. It was awesome, great art, idea, the coding was absolutely perfect (I'm a coder so I care) and everything else about this was flawless. Great job, I loved it.

James The Beach Zebra James The Beach Zebra

Outstanding!

I loved it! I always like those little skits in the beginning, the gameplay was awesome, too. This was an amazing game, every aspect of it was entertaining. I can't wait to see the next game of yours, you two have a lot of talent if that it wasn't evident already.

Great job,