Comeback Campnorth Comeback Campnorth

Nice job

Loved it, awesome art, animation, and great timing (with the June being almost here and whatnot). Great job on this.

MarcyVF responds:

Thank you, we tried to make the text fit the visuals somehow at some places, because this whole song really fitted our situation... :) Thanks.

Circle n' Pentagon Circle n' Pentagon

Lol.

I loled when circle was all like "It's because I havce a large radius, isn't it" to pentagon, and then at the end they were all like "BITTMMAAPP" Comedic genius, my friend.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

I loled

I'm just thinking about if that was someone's talking voice...

The Portal Collab The Portal Collab

Amazing

I came, it was orgasmic.
Great job, some animations could have been a bit better, but the music pulled it through, and it was just made of 650% awesome.

Cowcow's Portfolio Cowcow's Portfolio

You don't know how many lol's I've had

I think my sides just split, thanks a lot > : [
Anyway, good job, the animatino was very nice, and your random Guy Fieri humor is killing me,

BaSeBaLl151 responds:

I must do more Guy Fieri humor if it's killing you..MUAHAHAHAHA!

Diamond-Plated Platinum Diamond-Plated Platinum

Loved it

It was hilarious, the art was ok, but the pictures were very funny. The lip syncing wasn't too great, but I still REALLY liked the movie. The ending probably took my score from a 3 to a 10.

BaSeBaLl151 responds:

You would have given it a 3 otherwise?! Well..Thanks I guess.

The Clocktory The Clocktory

Nice!

Very nice animation, good art, nice story, and I may have found the cock joke-
The beginning when that tube spat out that white liquid.

Overall, nice animation,
Happy Clock Day,
KDF

MorrowDays responds:

that one works too but it wasn't the one I was thinking of, haha.

HAPPAY CLOCKADAYA

Lost Dreams Lost Dreams

Not very good.

I didn't like this very much, you should really take your time with the art, it was terrible. The animation was choppy, smooth it out a bit. The music was well picked, but stick figures and bad animation ruined it.

Try harder next time on the art and animation. For example, the fire was two frames. I'd suggest going more in depth on that. And just a little opinion here, don't get too caught up in stick figures. If you really want to get quite good, practice with sticks, but try full bodies. It's much more challenging, but more rewarding.

In this case, work harder on the art and animation, 3/10

-KDF

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

Awesome!

That was like a show you'd see on TV! The animation was very good, the art along with that was also very good, and the bar on the bottom of the screen was quite cool. The sound quality was also another fantastic aspect. Great job on this, I really, really enjoyed it. There isn't really anything I can think of to improve on! I can't wait for the continuation!

-KDF

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Amazing

Why is this so awesome? I just can't get over the magnitude of greatness this expels. Can't wait for #2, even though it'll be in a pretty long time. I loved all of the parts, great job everyone!

PS. Those push-ups gave me rock hard guns and those peas for dinner last nigh were nasty >.>

-I'm a real fox, eh? How'd you know? >:(
KDF

MorrowDays responds:

only a real fox would leave paw prints all over the keyboard. >:( I HAD TO CLEAN THAT ALL UP MAN. COME ON.